VENUE COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS
Capacity at this venue is limited to 231 attendees. Early arrival is strongly encouraged.
Entry to Festival events at this venue requires proof of up-to-date vaccination (full vaccination plus booster) or a negative COVID-19 test.
Accepted forms of vaccination proof must be accompanied by a photo ID and include:
- Original vaccination card, copy, or a photo
- Printout or digital record from a medical provider, a state vaccine registry, or nationally recognized vaccination verification service
Accepted forms of negative COVID-19 test results must be in the form of written verified medical documentation, whether shown electronically or by paper copy, must be accompanied by a photo ID, and must include:
- Type of test (PCR or Antigen accepted)
- First and last name
- Entity issuing test result
- Specimen collection date (must be within 7 days of the event)
Masks are also required for all individuals in this venue. Speakers will provide proof of vaccination and/or negative test results, and remove masks only when using microphones.
Address & Contact Info
225 W. Water Street, Charlottesville, VA 22902
All attendees will access the theater through the Water Street entrance, which is fully ADA accessible.